Assistant Community Manager
We’re seeking an Assistant Community Manager to act as the liaison to our literary community.
We are looking for the right person to help with the front-end development of a mobile+web suite built with the MERN stack.
We’re looking for someone who wants to be part of leading a product development team from day one. This is an opportunity to have a voice and make big decisions about how our service is built out. We are looking for the right person to play an integral role as a full-stack developer. Our service is built on the MERN stack.
Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
• Brainstorm campaigns.
• Create social media posts.
• Use analytics tools to gauge the success of campaigns.
• Research industry innovations and tools.
• Update posts to include relevant keywords for search engine optimization.
• Prepare reports on campaigns based on analytics.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager with at least 5+ years of successful product management experience.
We’re looking for a Scrum Master to be responsible for the following:
• Lead the team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices
• Helping the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction
• Lead the development teams in self-organization
• Remove impediments and coach the team on removing impediments
• Resolve conflicts and issues that occur
• Support the product owner and provide education where needed
We’re hiring a UX/UI Lead to responsible for:
• Creating and improving user experience across the product suite
• Updating & maintaining our company’s Design System
• User accessibility across devices & browsers
• Adhering to style standards on fonts, colors and images